I met up with Shahira (AfroGlory) on Sunday for a chat and some very aesthetically pleasing drinks. 😍 Spending time with a fellow blogger is such a great experience I would definitely encourage bloggers to meet up outside of events.
I was telling Shahira that I have been writing all of my blog posts using my phone and tablet. It never occurred to me that this was something I should talk about on my blog.
I needed an outlet and wasn’t going to let not having a computer or laptop stop me from blogging. When I first started blogging I was solely writing blog posts on my tiny iPhone screen. I would be on my way to work, finishing up blog posts and editing pictures. I still do it now, to be honest.
Once I got a tablet I was able to write a lot more and more effectively as well. However, as you probably know it’s not very ideal blogging from a tablet. So I’ll go through some of the pros & cons to blogging from a tablet with the occasional phone use. I think there might be more cons to pros, but let’s see how it goes.
- My phone & tablet is small and light enough to carry about with me, without any hassle.
- If an idea for a blog post comes to mind I tend to jot down my thoughts on my phone.
- I have the ‘BlogTouch (For Blogspot Blogger)’ app on my phone, which means I can start or finish blog posts just about anywhere.
- The major downside to blogging without a PC/Laptop is that I’m limited when it comes to software, programs, and apps.
- Sometimes editing blog posts and my blog layout can be tricky.
- I would say my battery on my tablet is good, however, the battery life is a lot better.
For now, the tablet will do, let me know if you have any laptops that you would recommend?